But to be on the safe side, invest on a black blazer instead and I'm pretty sure you will not regret it. Since I'm staying in Malaysia, the weather here is either hot or humid. So wearing a thick black blazer here is not really a good idea. But whoever said blazers only come in thick? I've seen a lot of blazers that are not too thick and not too thin. They are just fine! If only you put some effort in finding the right one. So, don't just use the weather for your excuse to not want to style up your look!
There is no wrong when I say a black blazer changes the way you look when you put it on over your formal or even casual outfit!
Yes, white blazers are good to go, too. But it really depends on the cutting of the blazer and what type of a body shape you have. In my opinion, white blazers can either make you look totally chic or can make you look a bit bigger than you normally look.
Blazers are not only restricted to formal wear but you can put it over your plain tee and a jeans to go with. Or it can even go well witha cute floral-patterned dress to have that chic-look you've been looking for!
Oh! I love this one!
with love,
Wendy.






hahaha couldn't agree more :D i just bought a blazer last week!
ReplyDeleteHello Jamie! hahahah. Thats nice! What colour issit? I wanna get myself another blazer. maybe brown one this time. or maybe another thinner black blazer. I like blazers! or seeing people wearing em cause they look very chic! :D
ReplyDelete