I AM an animal lover. But I do not have any pets at home because my family disapproves of the idea of adopting a pet.. Anyhoo, I am especially in love with Golden Retrievers. They look so charming and beautiful! And I love cute-looking pets too, like Guinea pigs, hamsters, rabbits and you-name-it.
It was World Animal Day on the 5th of October, which was last week on a Friday, and it was held at KDCA and I had to take pictures and attend the event itself as well.
Lots of students, animal-lovers and even passer-bys were there to join in the fun, be aware of and appreciate the goodness of adopting a pet!
My favourite part was the face-painting station. The face-painters did a great job and I wanted a face-paint on myself too but it didn't happen anyway! Was in such a scorching hot weather and I didn't want the paint to be all over my face and dripping in sweat! It would be messy and unpleasant to look at! *laughs*
I'll let the pictures do the talking for now.
I thought these were so cute! Little hand-made and of course, eco-friendly key chains for phones, purses, bags, anything!
WHO LOVES FACE PAINTING?! This one is too cute. It's a panda, if you hadn't figure it out yet :p
Oh that blue eyes of it. Mesmerized!
A rather super-hyper-active baby parrot!
*squeeeeeals in cuteness overdose!*
Admire by many.
GOLDEN RETRIEVER. How can you not love it?!
A stray cat. That was, sorta ..shocked when I pointed my camera at it. *laughs*
Big Tiger.
Mini Tiger. So adorbs.
Eric and a little lion kid.
What does this picture reminds you of? To me, LION KING!
AHHHHH-ZIMBEBWAAAA-AHBABEE-ZEE-BA-BA! :p
"I can't breathe.", says the snake.
And that's me! With the lazy baby snake. That didn't move much so thank God! Or else, this wouldn't be a clear picture.
So I had fun. Really fun. Taking pictures of and petting animals, and saying 'Hi!' to random strangers who were at the event that day. AND THEN, I fell sick after the whole event was over. Now, THAT is not fun. Maybe because my immune system was a tad bit weak.. plus, it was a hot sunny wunny day.
BUT ALL IZ WELL. I'm more than energized and healthy now! (I hope)
'Till then.
x




















I know that piglet.. that is mr.Lion.. can i borrow the pic :) I'll put it at tobyfarm..
ReplyDeleteHey Donrob! Yeah sure (:
Deletetq...
Delete