I haven't been blogging since, ever! One of the many reasons why I start blogging on this pretty ancient blog again because I've got myself a new camera! And it's sponsored by Pentax Malaysia and Mega Avit Sdn Bhd! In deed, I am very blessed to be sponsored by them and to own a cute yellow digital SLR. <3
Picture source : http://pentaxdslrs.blogspot.com/2012/02/email-brqyvngmail.html
Picture source : http://pentaxdslrs.blogspot.com/2012/02/email-brqyvngmail.html
It's a Pentax, though. Some of you may say, "WHAT?! PENTAX?! Go for Nikon or Canon mah!". Well, you see, the problem is, I can't choose which camera to be sponsored for me. LOL. KIDDING. I thought the same, "Hmmm, Pentax? Heard of the name, but never really go deep in research of it". I went to Karamunsing and tested it myself. Honestly, I am amazed by what this little camera called the Pentax K-01 can do! With various of digital filters and settings to choose from AND you can customize them instantly is one of the reasons why I got hooked up with it that quickly.
Thanks to Skyler, I've got one for my own! :D And apparently, I've been told that I'm the last piece of the 8 Pentaxelects in Kota Kinabalu. YAY ME! hahaha.
The official launching/announcing of the Pentaxelects was yesterday, which is on the 21st of April, I got the chance to meet with the rest of the Pentaxelects and other people as well as drooling all over the cameras that they have in their shop, which is called the On On Camera! located on the 3rd floor of Suria Sabah.
Here are some pictures taken with my Wellow and hope you guys like it! Still need to get used to the settings and what not, for today is only the 3rd day of owning this cutesy wutesy camera!
That's all for now. I hope you guys enjoy looking at all these random photos taken with mr Wellow! I need to rest. Just found out I've got chicken poxes all over myself. Ahhhh~ Not good, not good. I skipped too many frisbee practices and MUO tourney is just 3 WEEKS AWAY! I need to get back up and be strong again! May His healing balm be upon me!

































wow lucky girl! :) the pictures look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThankyewwww Steffi! More pictures and posts to come in the future with this camera! :D
Delete