Thursday, 26 July 2012

Hyatt Regency Kinabalu's “Ramadhan Buka Puasa Buffet”

In courtesy of Hyatt's Regency Kinabalu Hotel, I've got the privilege to buka puasa with the rest of the muslim (and other races) customers that went last night. Also, had a really nice chitty chat with the rest of the bloggers that got invited as well.
To celebrate this year's holy month of Ramadhan, Hyatt has prepared a bountiful buffet dinner of more than 200 items featuring a host of traditional fast-breaking fare. Alongside with the international favourties at Tanjung Ria Cafe, too. 
Had a good lunch but my dinner was better! As any bloggers/photographers would do when they arrive a certain place, without waiting much, I happily snapped away all the food that was prepared right there and then.
The dessert section caught my attention the most. Those colours from the cakes, pudding, and jellies are just wonderful. So bright and pretty! Something that pleases my eyes AND my taste bud! 

{{Click on pictures for clearer view}}


Lookie how colourful they are! 




I thought this is pretty unique. Bite-sized green tea cream cake with 5 layers of small bits of peanuts and topped up with a thin slice of Kiwi. Oh-la-la~!




Happy chefs at work!



Another happy chef at work! He cooks the BEST Naan in town! No kidding. Remember to order yourself a Garlic Cheese Naan when you plan your visit to Hyatt. 



Apam balik in the making.


A few of the bloggers who were there last night.



Smiley chef!




Had a really full and satisfying dinner which then, I went back feeling completely of guilt! 
Unfortunately, I didn't get to try their Ice Kacang as I was too full to even have that thought of trying out another plate of food.. 
Thank you again, Julia for inviting the Breeze team and I for a wonderful Ramadhan Buffet dinner experience! 

'Till then.

Wendy x.

1 comment:

  1. I've always been a huge fan for Hyatt's lunch buffet. This even better Buka Puasa Buffet makes me wanna skip my current strict diet x.x

    ReplyDelete