Today, I had Korean cuisine for lunch. Korean food is one of my favourties! And I'm a Kimchi lover. I really don't mind having Kimchi for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper! Because I'm THAT addicted to it hahaha.
Can never get bored of just munching on spicy sour Kimchis!
Did You Know: Kimchi is one of the healthiest food you can find in this world. Bio-chemicals contained in vegetables such as Chinese cabbage and radish are effective in preventing cancer and detoxifying heavy metals in liver, kidney, and small intestine. The red hot pepper powder (full of vitamin A and C) contained in Kimchi suppresses the growth of cancer cells. Fibres in Kimchi detoxify toxins that cause cancer and prevent constipation.
Therefore, have yourself some Kimchi right NAO! They're good for yew!
{{Click on pictures for a clearer view}}
{{Click on pictures for a clearer view}}
The lunch of the day, Bibimbap. Its served with white rice (sometimes brown rice) and topped with a mixture of sliced carrots, raddish, egg, spinash, and pork slices!
Put the red pepper sauce in!
Mix it all up!
and VOILA! Hot, Spicy and Yummy! Just right for my taste-bud <3
Had a wonderful lunch.
Now off to do some work and I'm pretty excited for tonight's dinner already!
'Till then.
Wendy x.











No comments:
Post a Comment