How are you doing my fellow readers?
It's been a terrific Tuesday for me today! Though it was a sweaty one, too.
Walked from my workplace to Sutera Harbour today without fail!
Went to Sutera because I had a meeting to attend and I didn't have a car with me nor I want to trouble my colleagues to drive me there because it's not that far from where I work, realry.
Exercise! Save the Earth! You can start by walking NOT driving! And I made a change today yeay me! :D :p
The sun was blazingly hot but t'was a fun walk to and fro from the office to the meeting place.
Before I begin my journey, thought I should just bring a long my camera with me anyway and so I did!
Took lots of flower shots because I'm a flower-lover!
They're so pretty and I need to get em on picture!
{{Click on the pictures for a clearer view}}
Buzy Beez.
I wish I've got a 50mm lens now.
Intwesting tree. Thought these are Longan trees but I doubt so.
While on my way back!
T'was a fun yet short journey, all alone! :D
'Till then.
'Till then.
Wendy x.















No comments:
Post a Comment